You will get assembled and tested PCB with MAX7219 display board!
Paper manual included.
The device uses only one USB connection for CAT system, PTT and CW manipulations.
Features and capabilities:
* The speed of data exchange between the transceiver and PC - 9600 b / s
* Supported CAT protocol — Kenwood RS232 (all Kenwood, Elecraft, and Yaesu transceivers with RS232), as well as input in BandData format (ABCD).
* Switching of antennas by band is set by the user (see instructions below). Independently for reception and transmission. For example, at 40m you can listen to the antenna of the 20m range, and transmit with the antenna 40m. Everything switches automatically when you press a foot switch or when a PTT command arrives from the logger software.
* It is possible to connect the same antenna on different bands (up to 8), which is important when using multi-band antennas powered by a single cable.
* Output voltage - from 5 to 40 V. It is determined by what voltage you use for switching. It must be submitted to the connector "OUT_to_ANT_SWITCH". Connector Type 5.5 * 2.1mm
* Maximum load current - up to 300 mA.
* 3 independent PTT outputs with integrated sequencer. PTT1 is turned on first, PTT2 is turned on after 5ms, PTT3 is turned on after another 10ms. Convenient when used with a power amplifier with "slow" relays on the input and output.
* When connected, the device will create only one virtual COM port (an FTDI FT232 chip is used).
* RTS signal - PTT
* DTR signal - CW
* Two ready-made modules are used - the STM32F103C8T6 board and the display module based on MAX7219
* The dimensions of the printed circuit board - 80 * 70mm.
* The dimensions of the cased Band Decoder 170*130*57 mm
* Power the digital part from the USB port of the PC.
* Firmware update microcontroller without add. connections and programmer - firmware is uploaded via USB.