The device allows you to control the supply of voltage to various types of loads (antenna switches, relays, etc.). USB port control.
* 16 independent outputs divided into two blocks of 8 outputs (you can apply different switching voltages)
* Maximum current - up to 500 mA (total for each of two blocks of 8 outputs)
* Compatible with microHAM protocol (mk2R switches).
* Ability to automatically switch from DXLog
* You can change and save name of labels
* Independed settings for 1-8 and 9-16 outputs
* Two modes - you can turn ON all of outputs or switch mode (only one output)
* Software for Windows OS (you can download it here)
* PCB dimension (the third pic)- 120*50mm (USB type B connector)